BIZNOVATOR is owned and operated by a passionate group of educators and entrepreneurs committed to youth empowerment worldwide. Juan Casimiro has spent decades working with young people from around the world to deliver the highest impact experience in entrepreneurship, social innovation and global leadership.
Invest in a Biznovator Franchise
- NOW IS THE TIME! – Now more than ever the world needs more purpose driven youth who will positively impact the world around them.
- TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION ARE DISRUPTING INDUSTRIES LIKE NEVER BEFORE – High Tech, Transportation, Hospitality, Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Construction, Education Sector, Medical Sciences, etc. World class companies that employee millions of people around the world are experiencing change like never before. With this change comes opportunity. It is our duty to empower and develop independent purpose filled youth who can identify and seize upon opportunities early in life.
- NEXT GENERATION LEADERS – Countries around the world need mindful new leaders and innovators who will bring about positive societal change through entrepreneurship and social impact.
- ALARMING STATISTICS – College Debt is rising at an unsustainable rate. Over 75% of college students change their major at least once before graduation. Youth depression and suicide are reaching unprecedented numbers.
- TRADITIONAL EDUCATION NOT FULLY PREPARING OUR YOUNG PEOPLE FOR THIS NEW WORLD – Only 46% of youth surveyed believe school has helped them figure out which careers match their interests.
TODAY’S YOUTH ARE NEARLY 2X MORE CONNECTED THAN TODAY’S POPULATION AS A WHOLE.
TODAY’S YOUTH EXPECT GOVERNMENTS, CORPORATIONS, COMMUNITIES TO EMBRACE SUSTAINABILITY AS A CORE PILLAR OF PROGRESS.
- PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL, HIGHLY SCALABLE
- ROBUST FRANCHISEE TRAINING PROGRAMS
- TRAINER CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- ROBUST MODULARIZED BIZNOVATOR PROGRAMS
- BIZNOVATOR PROGRAMS FOR VARIOUS AGE RANGES
- CONTINUOUS PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- REPEAT BUSINESS
- HIGHLY SCALABLE TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS
- BIZNOVATOR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE PROVIDER PARTNERS
- CROWDSOURCE SUPPORT PLATFORM FOR COLLABORATION
- NO RETAIL LOCATION OR INVENTORY
- COMPARABLY SMALL INVESTMENT
Our platform is designed with a robust set of programs that are always expanding with new and innovative content. We take the young person on a BIZNOVATOR Journey which enables you as a franchisee to have an even greater impact on the future success of your local BIZNOVATORS.
Our business model is highly scalable and broken down into 5 critical foundational elements. They are designed to enable you and your team to have maximum impact in your community. We work with our Education Business Franchisees to develop their local business plans, providing them every opportunity to maximize the BIZNOVATOR Business Model in their local community.
Our GTM (go to market) strategy is very targeted at key constituents who have a vested interest in empowering youth through the principles of entrepreneurship, social innovation and global leadership. These organizations partner with BIZNOVATOR, align with our mission and view our efforts as an economic and social development imperative.
BIZNOVATOR KEY STAKEHOLDERS
BIZNOVATOR offers robust programs for public and private schools as well as colleges and universities for young people ages 8-20.
Our programs are offered within the classroom and as after school programs through our BIZNOVATOR ACADEMY.
BIZNOVATOR works with corporations across all industries who are focused on Corporate Social Responsibility for meaningful impact in their communities and the world. BIZNOVATOR is directly tied to the UN Sustainable Development Goals – SDG’s.
GOVERMENTS & NGO’s
BIZNOVATOR works with local and national governments and NGO’s to develop sustainable development initiatives. We strive to have a lasting impact on the lives of young citizens all over the world – – to positively shape the world they will inherit.
BIZNOVATOR partners with local organizations. We identify opportunities to bring our BIZNOVATOR programs to communities in need. Together we deliver programs that will make a difference in the lives of the young people and communities we serve.
THE TIME IS NOW
Our world is changing at an unprecedented pace. Technology innovations are disrupting and transforming complete industries and economies around the world. Massive social change is the result. Our young people are being confronted with vastly different challenges and opportunities than previous generations. BIZNOVATOR exists to empower today’s youth – -by inspiring them, building confidence, helping them to grow and; DISCOVER their purpose, TRANSFORM their mindset and CONNECT to their future.
Unfortunately, today’s academic environment does not fully prepare our children to adequately address these massive changes. While many schools and institutions of primary education do a fantastic job, they sometimes lack the knowledge, experience and focus to enable our children to think independently and build a life of purpose at an early age. It is for this reason that BIZNOVATOR Education Business Franchise, partners with the education segment to bring enhanced and value-added programs to schools, colleges and universities.
Here are some statistics for you to consider:
- According to research by the Kaufman Foundation, young people accounted for 23 percent of new entrepreneurs in 2013, down from 35 percent in 1996. Clearly, millennials are failing to live up to their “entrepreneurial” reputation.
- According to Make Lemonade, there are more than 44 million borrowers with $1.4 trillion in student loan debt in the U.S. alone. The average student in the Class of 2016 has $37,172 in student loan debt. Feb 21, 2017.
- Reports suggest that 47% of people employed in the US are at risk of being replaced by machines and 35% of jobs in the UK may similarly be threatened with even higher threats in developing countries, with two thirds of jobs at risk of being automated. BBC May 23rd, 2017.
- An estimated 20 to 50 percent of students enter college as undecided (Gordon, 1995) and an estimated 75 percent of students change their major at least once before graduation. (Gordon, 1995) – Jun 28, 2013.
- Suicide is the third-leading cause of death for young people ages 15 to 24. About 20percent of all teens experience depression before they reach adulthood. Between 10 to 15 percent suffer from symptoms at any one time. Only 30 percent of depressed teens are being treated for it. – Nov 9, 2016
REPORT ON MILLENNIALS FROM A 2016 EY & ECONOMIC INNOVATION GROUP
of millennials “have considered their own business.”
of survey respondents who know someone that has launched or worked for a startup consider that person successful.
feel that startups and entrepreneurship are “essential for promoting innovation and jobs.”
of all respondents and 40 percent of single respondents live with their parents.
of millennials believe their standard of living will be lower than their parents.
of millennials “are worried about having good job opportunities.”
of millennials “worried that they will not have enough money to retire.”
report that they “would have difficulties covering an unexpected $500 expense.”